BUSINESSES from across the Eastern Shore have been commended for their high achievements and contributions to the community at the 16th annual City of Clarence Business Excellence and Service Awards.
Conducted by Business East Inc., the awards acknowledge businesses in one or both of the following categories – the Business Excellence Awards, which recognise excellence in overall business planning, management and operations, and the Customer Service Awards, which identify and reward excellence in customer service provision.
The 2016 award recipients are listed below.
Business Excellence Awards:
- Enterprise and Innovation Award: Puddleduck Vineyard
- E-Business Award: Richmond Barracks
- Employee of Choice: Courtney Telega from Accru Hobart
- Environmental Sustainability Award: Veolia
- Community Contribution Award: Sunshine Tennis Club Inc.
- Eastern Shore Sun $500 Advertising Packages: Bruny Island Safaris and Amcal Pharmacy Lauderdale
Customer Service Awards:
- Retail: Beautiful Flowers Gifts and Garden
- Hospitality: Horse Shoe Inn
- Tourism: Coal River Farm
- Professional Service: ACCRU Hobart
- Other Business Categories: Revitalize Beauty & Wellness
Chairman’s Award: Riversdale Estate.
The City of Clarence Business Excellence and Service Awards were held at The Barn, Rosny Farm in December 2016.
Business East Inc. would like to congratulate all finalists and category winners of the awards and thanks the following sponsors for making the evening a success: Accru Hobart, Clarence City Council, the Eastern Shore Sun and Eastlands Shopping Centre.
Caption: Eastern Shore Sun advertising executive Tracey Wright presents the $500 Advertising Package Award to Talum Fraser from Bruny Island Safaris.